Are you thinking of installing a fence around your property? As per recent market research, the overall fencing industry has increased to reach the revenue of around $8 billion. While different providers might quote different prices for fencing services around your property –residential or commercial, it is important to note that there are several potential benefits of fencing your property. A good quality of fencing solution can help in increasing the overall value of your property while improving your overall safety and providing a safe place for kids & pets.
We have served many home owners, businesses, and home builders like DR Horton Homes, and LGI Homes with our fence service, and provided them all with custom fencing. In this article we are going to help you understand some of the reasons you might want to utilize our service, as well as explain the benefits of quality fencing.
The fence that you have installed around your house, property, or business, is the first thing that people are going to observe when they first visit the property. You should aim at installing a fence that should stand out from the others. The fence that you install should also be maintenance-free. There are various types of fencing options for both residential as well as commercial properties –right from wood to vinyl, chain-link, aluminum, and farm fencing.
Whatever you might choose from, you can expect some potential benefits of installing a top-quality fence for your property. You can always call upon Johnson Fence and Masonry to provide you quality fencing service.
Here are some:
• Added Privacy: While purchasing or living in a property, privacy is one of the most important concerns that comes in the mind of homeowners. Whether you are sunbathing or spending quality time with your family, you would like to ensure that no one is watching you from outside. This is wherein the role of top-grade fencing comes into play. In case you are selling your house, buyers would not be interested in buying a house with improper or no fencing. As such, fencing also helps in enhancing the overall value of the property by delivering improved privacy assurance.
Fences are known to accord varying levels of security. For instance, vinyl or wood fencing is preferred to chain-link variants when you wish to maximize the overall privacy of your premises. Chain-link fences are easily seen-through and do not provide any type of privacy. In case you have pets in the property, electric, vinyl, or wood fences are highly preferred for preventing them from unnecessarily barking them at the neighbors. At the same time, these fences would also prevent animal misbehavers from disturbing your pets.
• Improved Security: When you are deciding to install fences around the compound, security is one of the primary benefits that you can acquire out of the same. People do not prefer living in premises without a proper fence –especially if the area is highly prone to various instances of crime. Areas witnessing higher instances of crime are mostly equipped with top-quality wooden fences. For improved security, electric fences are highly preferred over wooden fences for preventing the entry of any intruder.
A fence is known to come handy if you tend to live in an area having proximity to wildlife reserves. This will prevent wild animals from entering the property while causing harm to your family. In case you have pets or children, a fence will help in preventing abductions.
• Effective Property Marking: Land serves to be a vital resource in scarcity. In case you have a large-sized farm featuring multiple acres or even a small portion of land that measures, it is imperative to mark the property. It will help in preventing people from intruding the property. The erection of a top-quality fence is the best way to mark the beginning and ending of the property. It will help you in avoiding disputed with the respective neighbors. This is because problems could lead to expensive legal issues as well.
In addition to preventing encroachment, the installation of a fence will also help you in analyzing how much space is still remaining in your property. This allows you to plan accordingly if you have any major additions or renovations in mind. You might consider adding a pool area or a swing set for your kids. Therefore, knowing about the size of the land will help in determining the overall size of the pool along with the specific kind of swing set which you can get for the family members.
When you mark the property with the help of a fence, it will help you in determining where your maintenance activities tend to begin and end –including picking up dirt, clearing the lawn, gathering fallen leaves, and so more.
• Safety Purposes: When you mark the area of your house using a top-quality fence, it will deliver optimum safety for your pets, kids, or younger members of the family. A fence will help in confining them to the compound while preventing them from wandering into the neighborhood while leading to unfortunate accidents.
A fence tends to be particularly critical if your kids or pets love playing in the garden area and if there happens to be a road close to your property. They can easily wander to the busy roads that turn out risky. If your pets tend to be aggressive, a fence will prevent it from attacking people passing by. You can even consider putting up signs on your fence as it would help the neighbors to know about the pet. Fences can help in preventing incidents as you can put up warning signs with respect to different situations.
• Aesthetic Purposes: There are some fencing types that help in boosting the overall aesthetics of your property as well. This is because some fence qualities tend to have ornamental elements to the same. Specific types of fences are known to add instant appeal to the house, thereby increasing the overall value of the property. A top-quality fence is always considered a good investment. You will end up reselling the property at increased prices. This will turn out to be profitable while maximizing your overall ROI (Return On Investment).
When you are choosing the fence, it is recommended that you should aim at picking a design that complements the overall aesthetics of the entire neighborhood.
Ensure the best-ever security and aesthetics for the given property by choosing the right type of fence!
If you would like for us to take a look at your property and show you how we can improve your current fence, or provide a brand new option, please give us a call today. 1 877 956 4676
Thanks for reading,
Johnson Fence and Masonry